The Cuisinart Non Stick Electric Skillet is claimed to be petroleum free due to the fact that it does not contain PTFE or PFOA.
The Cuisinart Non Stick Electric Skillet is ceramic based and comes with a tempered glass lid that is heavy enough to keep in nutrients and taste while cooking. The handles are made from die cast stainless steel and the skillet allows for easy heat adjustments. The overall cooking surface is quite large and allows full meals to be easily fried while using less butter o Cooking Oil. The Cuisinart Non Stick Skillet is dishwasher safe and comes with a removable temperature probe.
Cuisinart Nonstick Electric Skillet Features
- Stainless-Steel 1800-Watt Electric Skillet With 14-By-14-Inch Cooking Surface
- Petroleum-Free, Ceramic-Based, Nonstick Interior; Contains No PTFE Or PFOA
- Tempered Glass Lid; Die-Cast Stainless-Steel Handles; Embossed Cuisinart Logo
- Adjustable Heat; Dishwasher-Safe With Probe Removed; Instruction/Recipe Booklet
- Measures 17-1/5 By 18-1/5 By 7-2/7 Inches
- 3-Year Limited Warranty
Cuisinart Non Stick Electric Skillet Customer Reviews
Amazon customer reviews indicated they were mainly satisfied with the Cuisinart Non Stick Skillet. They found it large enough to fry, steam or brown a large serving of food at one time, so the cooking so the cooking did not have to be done in batches.
Customers also said they felt safe using it because of the absence of chemicals such as teflon. They also reported that they liked the heating control mechanism and the heating rates.
However, some custimers were unhappy with the lid design due to the vent which allows the escape of vapor is small and this causes condensation on the underside which in turn caused some leakage.