Pulled BBQ Pork Sliders Ingredients:
- 2 pound pork shoulder roast
- 1 T. kosher salt
- 1 ½ t. black salt
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- ¾ cup prepared BBQ sauce
- 2 whole cloves garlic, smashed, peels removed, roughly chopped
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped
- 2 T. shallot, minced
- slider buns, opened with inside buttered and grilled (or toasted in the oven)
- red cabbage, thinly sliced (optional)
Pulled BBQ Pork Sliders Directions:
Add the pork shoulder to slow cooker and season with salt and pepper. Add cider vinegar, BBQ sauce, garlic, onion, and shallot. Cover and cook for 8 hours on low.
The roast should be very tender after 8 hours. Carefully remove from slow cooker and place on a serving platter or cutting board reserved for meat. Using a fork in each hand, start “pulling” in two directions, working on one small section of pork at a time. The goal is to “shred” the meat into small strands.
Place shredded meat into a serving container or add it directly to the prepared slider buns. Top with red cabbage for some crunch and color – or add any of your favorite toppings. Serve immediately.
The number one best seller on Amazon in Meat Cooking: