Halloween Spooky Graveyard Squares Ingredients:
4 C miniature marshmallows
1/4 C of butter, cubed
6 C crispy rice cereal
12 oval shaped chocolate cream filled cookies
1 tube white decorating gel
1 (16 oz.) can ready to spread chocolate frosting
Halloween Spooky Graveyard Squares Instructions:
- Place the marshmallows and butter into a large saucepan.
- Place the pan over medium low heat and stirring continuously cook the mixture for 5 minutes or until completely melted.
- Remove the pan from the heat and fold in the cereal until well coated.
- Grease a 13 X 9 inch baking pan.
- Press the cereal mixture evenly into the pan.
- Allow the cereal mixture to cool then cut into 12 squares.
- Cut about 1/2 inch off the bottom of each of the cookies and place into a bowl.
- Use the white decorating gel to write RIP onto each of the cookies.
- Place 2 T of the frosting in a circle in the middle of each of the cereal squares.
- Place 1 decorated cookie into each frosting circle.
- Crush the reserved cookies and sprinkle over the top of each square.
- Sprinkle each square with the Halloween sprinkles.
This is one graveyard you won’t be able to keep the trick or treaters out of. In fact they may ask for more. Make more by doubling the ingredients for this Halloween Spooky Graveyard Squares recipe.
Halloween Spooky Graveyard Squares Important Info:
Preparation Time: approximately 30 minutes
Cooking Time: approximately 5 minutes + cooling
Total Time: approximately 35 minutes + cooling
Makes 12 servings